Mitsubishi Laser Diodes ML1XX27 Series
For Optical Information Systems
ML1XX27 is a high-power, high-efficient AlGaInP semiconductor laser which provides a stable, single transverse mode oscillation with emission wavelength of 658nm and standard pulse light output of 350mW.
ML1XX27 has a real-index-waveguide which improves the slope efficiency (reduction of the operating current) and the astigmatic distance.
Also, ML1XX27 has a window-mirror-facet which improves the maximum output power. That leads to highly reliable and high-power operation at 75 °C.
- High Output Power: 350mW (Pulse)
- High Efficiency: 0.95W/A (typ.)
- Visible Light: 660nm (typ.)
- Low Aspect Ratio: 1.7 (typ.)
- Low Astigmatic Distance: 1mm (typ.)